La Sahla, Illa Ma Ja'altahu Sahla!


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

" Allah did not promise that life will be easy, but He did promise to always be with us in our side!"

Before I have to hold these responsibilities, I once said to Allah 
that I did not want to face the bigger responsibilities than what I am facing on that particular time.
~He knows better than me...He knows what I may afford and what I'm not~

I trust what Allah said in Al-Quran;
" Allah will not burden His servant, on what he couldn't afford..."
(Surah Al-Baqarah:286)

I knew that Allah will always help me, whenever I need Him.
 But, I must keep taqarrub to Him. 
When I feel alone, I spent my time to communicate and tell Him what I felt...
even, I knew He is the first to know it before myself

Sometimes, I tried to walk with myself...with Him, but without my friends.
 I've set my mind that I want His Blessings! 
I've to remember to keep " Hablu minallah wa hablu minannas "

He made His promise, to help me!
I have to accept what He had planned
Because, there's always be the causes on what he had planned for better
 BE PATIENCE...TO SEE THE HIKMAH

I always asked Him to give me an easy task than the hard one
But, when I feel it is hard to face it
I determined that He wants to remove my sins
By that, I will be closer to Him
By that, He knows my IMAN level













Ulasan