Unlocked the DARKNESS...feel the CALMNESS!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
First of all, di'dedicate'kan for Him, Allah Azza wa Jalla...Biiznillah. Because of His kindness, we're here in Islam, in healthiness, and Barakatuh! ~Alhamdulillah~
 In achieving the highest level of everybody's wishes...Mardhatillah
When we did something, Feels that it is enough?
Thought that you're not the black sheep mentioned to be replied?
Surely sure you're the person on the top?
And you'll never be at the bottom someday?




WHICH CRYING TYPE DID U MOST?

In The Name of The Most Powerful...
~ To apply for against any disruption from Syaitan Laknatullah ~
 wondering why? 
the answer was there, in ourselves!
all days before, we always tried our best 
make sure that yesterdays mistakes will not be twice today
sometimes we are so eager to do new things in our 'amal'
 order to be The Best Servant
 
realize or not?
we are here in the most perfect path
but why can't we get the happiness,
right here...deep in our heart
nothing sounds calmness...
always such there was a war hiding
never ending...
such there will be no end!


JEALOUS! 
To see others with their happiness
To see peoples with no problems
To see easily be friendly together
To see smile of statisfication
why I've never feel that?

IT'S TIME FOR REVENGE!
Is there was no more opportunity for me?
WHAT I'VE DONE
through all this, am I just seeking for the hope

NEVER CRIES EASILY, TRIES TO SAY SOMETHING FIRST!
I'm sorry...
I've never feel statistfied
I've hate to see others happiness without me beside them
I always blame people around me
I've never 'istiqamah' in my 'amal'
I can't make others be friend with me
I can't understand them well
I wondered why they hard to accept me as myself
I am just like a person in two different deminsion

trying to achieve is not enough
we together have to throw out all bad-heart-says
STOP ALL...prejudice, bad-sights, traduce, worries
it were all evil-whispers!
SADNESS SUCH A JAIL IN OUR HEART, LET IT GO!
always reminds ourselves...
don't easily judge other people
don't easily say about others weakness
don't think too much
REMEMBER! what you give, you get back!

" Truly, whereas remember Allah our heart become such paradise..."

CALMNESS...CAN YOU FEEL IT?
~ O, Allah... we raise our hands, humiliate our heart, count on You...for Your Blesses, Kindness! O, Allah...The Most Powerful, please throw all this darkness from my heart, please full the emptiness of my heart with Your love! ~

~HEY YOU! STOP ALL! If there still a dark dot on your heart, there still no light will enter your heart! REMEMBER ALLAH ALWAYS!~
YA RABBI...YA RABBI...

Ulasan